datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Treasurer »Help/FAQDirectory
Tiffany N Griffith
401 S. Adams St. Rm 229
Marion, IN 46953
(765) 668-6556
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
How do I get a mobile home moving permit or title transfer?

  • All taxes must be paid, including, after January 15, the amount for the entire remainder of the current year. If the tax amount is not yet known then the Auditor will provide an estimate, which must be paid even if the transaction occurs before a tax due date.

  • When transferring title, please bring the current title with you. We will need the name and address of the new owner.

  • If the home is to be moved, we must have the address of the new location.

  • If taxes are to be paid at the time the permit is issued, payment must be made by cash, money order or cashier's check.

Back Home