datapitstop » Grant County Government, Indiana » Treasurer »Help/FAQDirectory
Tiffany N Griffith
401 S. Adams St. Rm 229
Marion, IN 46953
(765) 668-6556
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
What should I do if I have overpaid my taxes?
If you have paid more than is due for a particular tax year, we cannot, by law, apply the overpayment to a future year. You will receive a letter at least 60 days before the next tax deadline that will instruct you how to request a refund from the Auditor's office. The process is complicated due to legalities and will take a few weeks. Although the Treasurer signs all county checks, he does not write checks for the county and therefore cannot issue refunds.

Back Home