- In person by cash, check, cashier's check or money order. The Treasurer's Office is on the second floor of the County Building at 401 S. Adams Street in Marion. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. The office is closed on all county holidays.
- Mail by check, cashier's check or money order to Grant County Treasurer, 401 S. Adams St., Suite 229, Marion, IN 46953. If you want a receipt, please enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope and both the Treasurer and Taxpayer copies of the tax statement.
- Drop box, which is available 24 hours, is located on the right side of the west entrance to the County Building, 401 S. Adams Street in Marion.
- Pay by credit/debit card over the phone to 1-866-480-8552. You must use a touch-tone phone to pay in this manner. There is a convenience fee for this service. Go to www.paygov.us for more information. Credit/debit card payments may be made in the Treasurer's Office during business hours. (Credit/debit card payments cannot be accepted by mail.)
- Pay by credit card online. Click "Pay Taxes Online" on either the County's homepage or the Treasurer's homepage. There is a convenience fee for this service that is charged by the vendor and not Grant County.
- At several local financial institutions. Generally, these institutions require that you bring the entire coupon sheet of the tax statement:
- Citizens Exchange Bank, Fairmount.
- Fairmount State Bank, Fairmount.
- First Farmers Bank & Trust, Marion.
- Farmers State Bank, Sweetser.
- Pacesetter Bank, Upland.
- Markle Bank, Van Buren.
- * Grant County State Bank, Swayzee office only.
- * STAR Financial Bank, throughout Grant County.
- * VIA Credit Union, throughout Grant County.
- * Mutual Bank, throughout Grant County.
* These institutions will accept check payments that are drawn on other financial institutions.